GUIDE TO FAR EASTERN NAVIES (ANALYSIS)
The book profiles the major navies of the western Pacific. The six forces treated are those of Communist and Nationalist China, North and South Korea, Japan, and the Philippines. Part One of the Guide is a series of essays in which the past and present status and future prospects of these navies are considered. Part Two contains detailed descriptions of the ships and aircraft they currently deploy.
United States Naval Institute PressAnnapolis, MD USA 21402
- Blechman, B M
- Berman, R P
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 586 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Military vessels
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189495
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Naval Institute Press
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM