MANUAL METHODS OF ESTIMATING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION NEEDS IN SMALL URBAN AND RURAL AREAS
This manual provides manual analytical techniques assigned to assist small urban and rural technicians in analyzing public transportation options. It is intended for use primarily by planners, engineers and others in communities with less than 50,000 residents. Outside assistance, including computer analysis, should not be required if this manual is used. Two approaches using ten techniques are considered in this manual, and include a rate making and budgeting "How To Do" discussion. /Author/
Olympia, WA United States 98504
- Gamble, P
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Public transit; Rates; Rural areas; Small cities; Transportation planning; Travel demand
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00189464
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: WA-09-8001-1
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 12 1982 12:00AM