CONTRIBUTING INFORMATION TO RRIS
The Railroad Research Information Service (RRIS) is a computer-based information service under development within the National Research Council with financial support from the Federal Railroad Administration. This service will give transportation administrators, engineers, and researchers rapid access to information about ongoing and completed railroad-related research. This paper identifies the type of material that is suitable for entry to RRIS Files and describes the mechanism of entry.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Seamon, J H
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Research
- Old TRIS Terms: Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00041683
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73R01
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jun 15 1976 12:00AM