SPECIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY: SAFETY-RELATED TECHNOLOGY
This book contains over 1,900 abstracts of journal articles and research reports provided to RRIS by the Federal Railroad Administration. These abstracts are primarily in the subject areas of Track Structure, Train-Track Dynamics, and Rail Vehicles and Components. The abstracts are arranged according to the RRIS Classification Scheme. The book also contains Subject Term, Author, and Source Indexes.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 339 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Railroad tracks; Railroads; Safety; Train track dynamics; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Track structures
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00041665
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 73S1, Bibliography
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-00035
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jun 15 1976 12:00AM