EVALUATION OF REINFORCED PAPER MATTING FOR EROSION CONTROL
Several districts have applied a reinforced paper mat on eroding slopes as a measure to assist in providing a temperary protective cover to enable vegetation to get started. Translab investigated several of these installations to determine how effective this material is in helping to control erosion. This report discusses the results of this investigation. /Author/
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA USA 95819
- Spring, R J
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Erosion control; Mats (Footings); Measures of effectiveness; Paper; Reinforcement (Engineering)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Mats
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00189339
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-TL-78-16 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM