GAS TURBINE HEAT TRANSFER
A wide variety of heat transfer phenomena are encountered in gas turbine engines. Factors such as high temperatures and complex flow fields intensify problems in the areas of conduction, convection, and radiation. However, solutions are being offered utilizing analytic and experimental methods and computer simulation techniques. The papers presented in this volume represent current research in the gas turbine heat transfer area.
- Presented at the 1978 ASME Winter Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas turbines; Heat conduction; Heat transfer; Simulation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM