The author presents a simple layman's definition of a microprocessor and then shows some of the many steps in the evolution of the train description system, in which considerable use is made of them.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Porter, C A
- Publication Date: 1978-10-12
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Information processing; Microprocessors; Train operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic control systems; Train describers
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00189013
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM