REINFORCED CONCRETE STRUCTURES IN SEISMIC ZONES, 1974
The volume is an outgrowth of a Symposium on Reinforced Concrete Structures in Seismic Zones, held at the 1974 ACI Annual Convention in San Francisco. It contains 19 papers, 17 of which are indexed separately. Among the subjects covered are seismic design, earthquake response prediction, resonance capacity criterion, inelastic responses to earthquake motions, ductile shear walls in earthquake-resistant multistory buildings, shear strength of low-rise walls with boundary elements, seismic shear transfer across cracks in concrete nuclear containment vessels, strength and ductility of cast-in-place beam-column joints, anchorage of reinforcing bars for seismic forces, biaxial inelastic frame seismic behavior, and others.
- American Concrete Institute Annual Convention, Symposium on Reinforced Concrete Structures in Seismic Zones, San Francisco, 1974.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 485 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchorages; Building; Cast in place structures; Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Concrete tests; Construction joints; Dynamic loads; Earthquake resistant design; Earthquake resistant structures; Earthquakes; Frames; Industrial buildings; Reinforced concrete; Resonance; Shear stress; Shear walls; Slabs; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural members
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Shear transfer
- Old TRIS Terms: Structural frames
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00188921
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-53
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM