OHIO AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. VOLUME 1--SUMMARY
This summary report (vol. I) outlines the results and conclusions of the technical supplement (vol. II) of the Ohio Airport System Plan (OASP). The OASP provides the basis for Phase III Ohio's continuing airport development. The plan presents the short-range (1975-1985) and long-range (1985-2000) requirements, programs, and level of investment necessary to upgrade and protect Ohio's aviation system. This report addresses air transport capacity and resulting benefits, today's airport system and how it is used, and tomorrow's needs and actions to fulfill them.
Dalton, Dalton, Little, Newport3605 Warrensville Center Road
Cleveland, OH United States 44122
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Demand; Economic forecasting; Land use planning; Level of service; Regional planning; States; Systems analysis
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: State airport system plans; State planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics;
- Accession Number: 00188770
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM