CONVENTION ON INTERNATIONAL MULTIMODAL TRANSPORT, CUSTOMS REGULATION
This paper considers Customs Regulations and the various sections refer to specific aspects of customs formalities on which the C.N.U.C.E.D. intergovernmental preparatory group should take action during its forthcoming session. The headings are: 1. International multimodal transport and customs questions; II Customs transit-scope and characteristics, (with subheadings: A. Simplification of customs inspections, B. Speeding up the fulfilment of customs requirements, C. Exempting of goods in transit from duty and tax, D. Unification of the customs guarantee system, E. Use of one single customs transit document.
- Copies of original material available to members at a cost of 0.15 pounds per page, and to non-members at 0.30 pounds per page to include postage. There will be a minimum charge of 0.50 pounds to members and 2.00 pounds to non-members for this service.
International Container Bureau38 Cour Albert 1
75008 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Customs administration; Freight documents; International; Tariffs
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00188762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bulletin No. 54
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 28 1979 12:00AM