Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, Twenty-Seventh Edition. Part 2A: Tests
This 27th Edition of Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing is published in two parts. Part 1 contains specifications for materials and Part 2 includes methods of testing and specifications for testing equipment. Part 2 contains 216 test methods and equipment standards, of which most contain both English and Metric units of measure. Technical revisions were made in 27 of the specifications since the 26th Edition, 23 specifications were reconfirmed, 4 new specifications were added, 1 specification was reinstated, 1 specification was discontinued, and 3 specifications were deleted. Part 2, due to its size, is bound in two volumes, of which this is Part 2A.
- The ISBN for the set is 9781560513582. The set includes four volumes: Part 1A Specifications; Part 1B Specifications; Part 2A Tests; and Part 2B Tests.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2007
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: 27th Edition
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Sampling; Specifications; Standards; Testing; Testing equipment; Transportation materials
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I32: Concrete; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials; I36: Aggregates;
- Accession Number: 01054069
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 20 2007 10:41AM