ENGINEERING DATA ON SELECTED HIGH SPEED PASSENGER TRUCKS
The purpose of this project is to compile a list of high speed truck engineering parameters for characterization in dynamic performance modeling activities. Data tabulations are supplied for trucks from France, Germany, Italy, England, Japan, U.S.S.R., Canada and the The United States.
- Record URL:
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C.
Budd Company300 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA United States 19034
- Shapiro, S M
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Ride quality; Suspension systems; Technology; Trucks; Unsprung weight; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Russia (Federation)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design; Passenger car dynamics; Spring rate; Unsprung mass
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00188685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-78/29, DOT-TSC-FRA-78-4, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1222
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 2003 12:00AM