PROCEEDINGS OF THE ION NATIONAL AEROSPACE MEETING, 1977
This conference proceeding contains 14 papers, on various aspects of air navigation, such as the OMEGA system, Viking landers, fuel conservations, and air traffic control problems.
- Proceedings ION National Aerospace Meeting (Inst of Navig), Denver, Colorado, April 13-14, 1977.
Institute of Navigation815 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Aircraft pilotage; Avionics; Fuel consumption; Loran C; Navigation systems; Omega navigation system
- Old TRIS Terms: Loran-c navigation system
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00188603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 14 1979 12:00AM