ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, 2007. Part 3: ACI 315-99 to ACI 343R-95(04)
Part 3 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains current committee reports and standards designated from ACI 315-99 to ACI 343R-95(04). These reports and standards fall within the group designated 300-Design and Construction Practices. The contents include information on the following topics: concrete reinforcement; detailing manual; structural concrete building code requirements; ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards; roller-compacted concrete pavements; accelerated paving; jointed concrete pavements; concrete overlays for pavement rehabilitation; parking lots; residential concrete construction; shell structures; drilled piers; combined footings and mats; concrete bridge systems; and reinforced concrete bridges.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of this manual are issued annually.
- Publication Date: 2007
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Bridge design; Building codes; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete overlays; Concrete pavements; Dwellings; Footings; Manuals; Mats (Footings); Parking lots; Piers (Supports); Rehabilitation (Maintenance); Reinforced concrete bridges; Reinforcement (Engineering); Roller compacted concrete pavements; Shells (Structural forms); Specifications; Standards; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accelerated paving; Drilled piers
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Law; Materials; Terminals and Facilities; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 01053552
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 1:00PM