ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, 2007. Part 2: ACI 224R-01 to ACI 313R-97
Part 2 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains current committee reports and standards designated from ACI 224R-01 to ACI 313R-97. These reports and standards fall within the groups designated 200--Materials and Properties of Concrete and 300--Design and Construction Practices. The contents include information on the following topics: cracking in concrete structures; crack repair; joints; hydraulic cements; estimating concrete strength; nondestructive testing; controlled low-strength materials; soil cement; pozzolans; fly ash; slag cement; silica fume; structural concrete; field reference manual; floor and slab construction; cast-in-place concrete; mixing, transporting, and placing; heavyweight concrete; equipment; hot weather concreting; cold weather concreting; reinforced concrete chimneys; concrete curing; consolidation of concrete; fresh concrete behavior during vibration; roller-compacted concrete; concrete inspection; ready-mixed concrete; and concrete silos and stacking tubes.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of this manual are issued annually.
- Publication Date: 2007
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Cast in place concrete; Cold weather construction; Concrete; Concrete curing; Concrete mixing; Concrete placing; Concrete structures; Cracking; Flowable fill; Fly ash; Hot weather construction; Hydraulic cement; Joints (Engineering); Manuals; Nondestructive tests; Pozzolan; Properties of materials; Ready mixed concrete; Repairing; Roller compacted concrete; Silica fume; Slag cement; Soil cement; Specifications; Standards; Strength of materials; Vibratory compaction
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 01053551
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 11:41AM