ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, 2007. Part 1: ACI 104-71(97) to ACI 223-98
Part 1 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains committee reports and standards from ACI 104-71(97) to ACI 223-98. The contents include information on the following topics: concrete notation; cement and concrete terminology; concrete construction and materials tolerances; quality management; thermal properties; the Mercer Mile historic buildings; materials property database; condition surveys; concrete durability; mass concrete; creep, shrinkage and temperature effects; concrete erosion and repair in hydraulic structures; selecting proportions for normal, heavyweight and mass concrete, for lightweight concrete, for no-slump concrete and for high-strength concrete; chemical admixtures; superplasticizers; lightweight-aggregate concrete; strength test results; obtaining cores and interpreting compressive strength results; fire endurance; normal and heavyweight aggregates in concrete; alkali-aggregate reactivity; corrosion protection of metals in concrete; test method for chloride; prestressing steel corrosion; corrosion mitigation of concrete reinforcement; and shrinkage-compensating concrete.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of this manual are issued annually.
- Publication Date: 2007
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Alkali aggregate reactions; Chlorides; Compressive strength; Concrete; Concrete aggregates; Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Condition surveys; Corrosion protection; Creep; Definitions; Deterioration; Durability; Expansive concrete; Fire resistance; High strength concrete; Hydraulic structures; Lightweight concrete; Manuals; Mass concrete; Properties of materials; Proportioning; Quality control; Reinforcing steel; Repairing; Shrinkage; Specifications; Standards; Superplasticizers; Thermal properties; Tolerances (Engineering)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 01053550
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 11:01AM