Coal exports hit by port congestion
Subtitle: Australia's efforts to meet ever-increasing demand for its thermal coal have been hard hit by congestion in its major ports.
- Publication Date: 2007
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 75-77 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Marine terminals; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01053538
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 10:53AM