Looking for the bang from the RFID buck
Subtitle: There's general agreement that Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology is a potential boon to supply chain management. What's not as clear is who benefits and how. In the retail space, the authors conclude that the benefits, costs, and risks of RFID vary depending on where you are in the supply chain. But in all cases, you need to strive to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Chopra, Sunil
- SODHI, MANMOHAN S
- Publication Date: 2007-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-41 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Information processing; Logistics; Radio frequency identification; Retail trade
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01053095
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 10:10AM