CIVILIAN SEAFARING MANPOWER REQUIREMENTS IN PEACE AND WAR 1978-1984
This report, prepared jointly by the Maritime Administration and the Military Sealift Command, considered the manpower requirements to fulfill peacetime needs and the availability of merchant mariners to meet the crewing requirments of reserve fleet ships in the event of a minor emergency; non-mobilization contingency; or full mobilization.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Military Sealift CommandDepartment of the Navy
Washington, DC United States 20390
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Crew size; Labor market; Military personnel; Military sealift; Military transportation; Military vessels; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Emergency contingency plans; Licensed personnel training; Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00188528
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1979 12:00AM