Maintenance support planning : value added?
Subtitle: The International Bureau of Aviation takes a look at manufacturers' support programmes (MSPs) such as Boeing's GoldCare and Rolls Royce TotalCare. What are the principles of MSPs and will they reduce maintenance costs?
- SEYMOUR, PHIL
- Publication Date: 2007-4
- Pagination: p. 12-15 : ill.
- Commercial Aviation Report
- Issue Number: 406
- Publisher: Informa Maritime & Transport
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Maintenance; Planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 01052745
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:38AM