All hands on deck?
Subtitle: It takes a lot more than meets the eye to execute a successful sea voyage of a load of dry bulk cargo. And that's before even considering the local variations in port regulations, time zones, language, ethics and working habits.
- Kakaris, Kostas
- Publication Date: 2007
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 39-40 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Management; Shipping; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01052725
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:36AM