Incident at Manchester Airport puts focus on runway safety
Subtitle: Non-adherence to established procedures by the flight crew, as well as by the airport operator and ATS provider in terms of planning and managing runway maintenance, lie behind a serious incident involving vehicles at work on the active runway.
- Branch, Air Accidents Investigation
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 11-13+ : ill., map.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Airplanes; Airport runways; Takeoff
- Identifier Terms: Manchester Airport (England)
- Geographic Terms: England
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 01052543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:19AM