European action plan promotes best practices for preventing runway incursions
Subtitle: Based on insight into why runway incursions occur, European States are implementing an action-oriented plan that addresses safety concerns by disseminating best practices while placing new emphasis on harnessing technology and understanding human factors.
- WILSON, PAUL
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 9-10+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Airport runways; Airports; Crash avoidance systems; Safety; Traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01052542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:19AM