On the verge
Subtitle: Inland port in tiny Washington town could serve as model for other regions, if import cargo and rail service comes.
- JOHNSON, ERIC
- Publication Date: 2007-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 80-83 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Intermodal terminals; Railroad terminals
- Geographic Terms: Quincy (Washington); Washington (State)
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01052539
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:18AM