Outlook good for FFAs
Subtitle: 2006 was a good year for the FFA market, with reports showing an increase in lots traded. Critics, who had seen them as a fad, have been silenced. FFAs, it seems, are here to stay.
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 29 : ill.
- Volume: 22
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Hedging (Finance); Markets; Rates; Shipping; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01052408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:07AM