Subtitle: Europe's plan to include aviation in its Emissions Trading Scheme has drawn a hail of protest around the globe as carriers form outside the region shy away from paying the carbon fee. Airline Business editors gauge airline reaction from around the globe.
- PILLING, MARK
- THOMPSON, JACKIE
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 54-55 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft exhaust gases; Emissions trading; Greenhouse gases; Laws and legislation
- Geographic Terms: European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Law;
- Accession Number: 01052349
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 10 2007 9:01AM