THE MOTOR SHIP. MONTHLY REPORT
Each monthly issue of "The Motor Ship" contains a listing of contracts and completions for the month, giving the vessel owner, builder, yard number, machinery, DWT, HP, length, breadth, draft, speed, type, and date of delivery.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- The U.S. address for IPC Industrial Press is IPC Business Press, N.Y.; 205 East 42nd Street; New York, New York; 10017. For information, call (212) 889-0700.
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Contracts; Diesel engines; Directories; Merchant vessels; Propulsion; Registers; Shipbuilding; Ships by motive power; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel propulsion
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00187124
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: IPC Industrial Press Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM