FOURTH INTERNATIONAL SYSMPOSIUM ON JET CUTTING TECHNOLOGY--SYMOSIUM PAPERS, D1-1 TO H1
The following papers were among those presented at the symposium: Design and test of an inlet-nozzle device, Lohn,PD and Brent,DA; Design and dynamic response of a pulse-jet pavement breaker, Mohaupt,UH and Burns,DJ: Jet cutting of metals with pyronol torch, Rozner,AG and Helms,HH; Erosion resistance of rock, Rehbinder,G; Water jet cutting of deep kerfs, Reichman,JM and Cheung,JB; Material behaviour, material stressing, principle aspects in the application of the high speed water jets, Erdmann-Jesnitzer,F and Louis,H; Jet induced target material, temperature increases during jet cutting, Neusen,KF and Schramm,SW; The application of a generalised jet cutting equation, Hashish,M and Duplessis,MP; On the equivalence between stationary and nonstationary modes of operation of water jets, Sundaram,TR and Liu,H-L; Analysis of the mechanism of interaction high-pressure water jet on cutting material, Mazurkiewicz,M and Galecki,G; Highway maintenance application of jet cutting technology, Labus,TJ; Surface cleaning using water-jet cavitation and droplet erosion, Vickers,GW and Houlston,R. /TRRL/ IRRD 233233.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0900983795
- Symposium held in Kent, Canterbury, England, April 12-14, 1978.
British Hydrometrics Research AssociationCranfield, Bedford MK43 0AJ, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- Publication of: British Hydrometrics Research Association
- Publisher: British Hydrometrics Research Association
- ISSN: 0900-983795
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Conferences; Crushing; Cutting; Design; Dynamic loads; Equipment; Excavation; Excavations; Fracture mechanics; Highway maintenance; Hoses and nozzles; Hydraulic fracturing; Hydraulic jetting; Jet propelled aircraft; Metal cutting; Pavements; Performance tests; Rigid pavements; Rock mechanics; Rocks; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Breaking up; Dynamic response; Jets
- Old TRIS Terms: Jet nozzles; Kerf; Torches
- ITRD Terms: 6471: Analysis (math); 6473: Mathematical model; 744: Public transport; 6553: Sample (stat); 9072: Selection
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00184323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM