CONFERENCE ON TRANSPORTATION OF TROPICAL WOOD PRODUCTS (PROCEEDINGS)
The conference on the Transportation of Tropical Wood Products was held for the purpose of examining the present and future conditions, problems and potentials of transportation as they pertain to the movement of tropical wood products from their origin to ultimate destination in the United States.
- Bound Volume of 399 pages, containing 22 papers.
State University of New York, SyracuseCollege of Environmental Science and Forestry, 1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY USA 13210
- Publication Date: 1971-11
- Pagination: 399 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Loss and damage; Lumber; Lumber industry; Shipments; Stowage; Unitized cargo; Wood products
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo damage prevention; Cargo movement; Cargo stowage; Wood products shipments
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00041504
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: State University of New York, Binghamton
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM