PROBLEMS CREATED BY CAVITATION PHENOMENA
Cavitation engineering is a field in which engineers confronted with a problem find solutions difficult from the available literature. It is the purpose of a series of presentations to summarize the state of knowledge in the field as it relates to hydraulic structures, and to provide guides to assist in design procedures or correction of existing faults.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Brown, F R
- Publication Date: 1962-5
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Hydraulic equipment; Locks (Waterways); State of the art
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydraulic systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00041491
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEWES-Misc-Pap-2-485
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1974 12:00AM