Technical Manual: Conduits through Embankment Dams: Best Practices for Design, Construction, Problem Identification and Evaluation, Inspection, Maintenance, Renovation, and Repair
This manual provides procedures and guidance for "best practices" concerning design, construction, problem identification and evaluation, inspection, maintenance, renovation, and repair associated with conduits through embankment dams. The manual is intended for use by personnel familiar with embankment dams and conduits, such as designers, inspectors, construction oversight personnel, and dam safety engineers.
- Record URL:
- This manual is available in three formats: hard copy, CD-ROM, and DVD. The CD-ROM and DVD formats include hyperlinking, search capabilities, and PDF copies of all cited references in the technical manual that were available in the public domain or where permission for use was obtained. The DVD format also includes an extensive collection of "additional reading" references with PDF copies.
Federal Emergency Management Agency500 C Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20472
- Publication Date: 2005-9
- Media Type: CD-ROM
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Glossary; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Best practices; Conduits; Dams; Embankments
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 01049673
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 23 2007 4:18PM