How two fleets save time & money with centralization and 'firm pricing'
Subtitle: Electric and natural gas company Ameren fuels its fleet vehicles at 16 onsite facilities, while electric utility Southern Company utilizes 'firm pricing' to level fuel costs.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- KNIGHT, CHERYL
- Publication Date: 2007-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-34 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01049095
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:45PM