Booming Merlion continues to roar
Subtitle: Singapore is the world's busiest container port and continues to live up to the country's national symbol, combining aggressive growth with its traditional maritime links.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- HOGAN, BRIDGET
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 33-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: Singapore
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01049086
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:44PM