Benelux tie-up pays off for Duisburg
Subtitle: How did an inland port over 300km from the sea attract investment from ocean carriers and seaports?
- Hollmann, Michael
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20-21 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Geographic Terms: Duisburg (Germany); Germany
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01049082
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:43PM