UP, Dow sign safety pact
Subtitle: Railroad, shipper plan to rework supply chains, reduce hazmat shipments, make tank cars safer.
- BOYD, JOHN D
- Publication Date: 2007-3-19
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Railroads; Safety; Transportation
- Identifier Terms: Dow Chemical Company; Union Pacific Railroad
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01049076
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:43PM