Marketing : special report
Subtitle: The rise of web bookings has enabled North American carriers to take big chunks out of their distribution bills, while in the Asia Pacific the reliance on the global distribution systems remains as strong as ever. Carriers are also packaging other services on their websites to earn more money.Uneasy truce. -- Born of necessity. -- Come together. -- The perfect package.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2007-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 37-53 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Computer network resources; Information processing; Reservation systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 01049042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:38PM