Subtitle: To survive in a tough market, Frontier Airlines is focusing on service quality, a new feeder operation and a strategy of avoiding competitors United and Southwest Airlines.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- POTTER, JEFF
- Publication Date: 2007-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Management
- Identifier Terms: Frontier Airlines
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation;
- Accession Number: 01049041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:38PM