Racing for NAFTA freight
Subtitle: A Mexican head start could cost U.S. carriers billions of dollars in cross-border trade.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- GALLAGHER, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2007-3-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 8-10 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Regulations; Safety; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: Mexico; United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01049023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:36PM