Lead logistics providers : time to fall in line
Subtitle: As supply chains become more complex and more global, many manufacturers and retailers are having a tough time closing the competitive gap. Fortunately, logistics providers are evolving into so-called LLPs and 4PLs that they say can meet any customer challenge.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- FOSTER, THOMAS
- Publication Date: 2007
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-41 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Contracting out; Logistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048841
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:16PM