Public, paramilitary ops, oil exploration, fleet upgrades propel helo industry. -- HAI members and FAA work to adapt next-gen 'backbone' in Gulf of Mexico. -- AgustaWestland puts factories in overdrive to keep up with strong demand. -- Revival of Russian helo sector looms, but funding and industrial pitfalls remain.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2007-2-26
- Pagination: p. 52-61 : ill., map.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 166
- Issue Number: 9
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- Accession Number: 01048834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:15PM