Qatar newbuildings break the LNG mould
Subtitle: Qatar commands the third-largest known gas reserves on earth but needs efficient shipping to be competitive in the market.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- EVANGELISTA, JOE
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-18 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Liquefied natural gas; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Qatar
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01048801
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:12PM