Maersk restructures inland services
Subtitle: 'Velocity' program aims to focus "inland rail traffic on sitgnificantly fewer routes" in order to reduce costs.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- DUPIN, CHRIS
- Publication Date: 2007-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 60-63 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Shipping
- Identifier Terms: Maersk Line
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048736
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:06PM