Lower operating costs with all-aluminium vessels
Subtitle: An investigation by Australian shipbuilder Austal indicates that all-aluminium fest ferries have clear operational advantages, even at moderate speeds.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 19-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Design; Ferries
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aluminum ships
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048722
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:05PM