5 burning questions
Subtitle: Complicated questions abound in the supply chain industry and some weigh more heavily on logistics professional than others. To find answers to some recurring quandaries, Inbound Logistics put some of the industry's top experts on the hot seat and fired away.How can shippers find capacity? -- What is the next big wave in logistics technology? -- What can the U.S. do to improve transportation infrastructure? -- Why adopt best-of-breed technology? -- Does true supply chain collaboration exist?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2007-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 200-214 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048692
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 3:01PM