SYMPOSIUM ON NAVAL HYDRODYNAMICS (8TH). HYDRODYNAMICS IN THE OCEAN ENVIRONMENT HELD AT PASADENA, CALIF., 24-28 AUG 70.
The technical program in the hydrodynamics series is traditionally structured about a limited number of topics of current interest in naval hydrodynamics. In the case of the Eighth Symposium, 'Hydrodynamics in the Ocean Environment' was selected as the focal theme not only because of the present widespread research interest and activity in this subject but also in recognition of 1970 as the inaugural year of the 'International Decade of Ocean Exploration'.
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA USA 22217
- Plesset, M S
- Wu, TYT
- Doroff, S W
- Publication Date: 1970-8
- Pagination: 1179 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Cavitation (Mechanics); Navigation; Ocean waves; Offshore structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer theory; Shallow water effects
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00041479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ONR-ACR-179
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1973 12:00AM