Subtitle: Last year, the port of Rotterdam was once more Europe's largest container gateway, handling 9.6 million TEU. Europe Container Terminals moved over 70% of this, partly through its aggressive strategy of courting importers and exporters.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 57-59 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container terminals
- Identifier Terms: Europe Container Terminals
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands; Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01048597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM