Fact from fiction
Subtitle: Depite much rhetoric from global service providers to the contrary, not all shippers are yet ready for process-driven services. Matthew Beddow talked to one such importer in the UK, Lakeland, about why it requires something different.
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 54-55 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics
- Identifier Terms: Lakeland (Firm : Great Britain)
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM