It's been a good year
Subtitle: In the last few years, the volumes of raw coffee imported into and processed at US Gulf Coast ports have grown substantially, with Houston having joined New Orleans as an important gateway. Chris Thorby looks at theis growing market with executives from a coffee shipper, specialist freight forwarder and the Port of Houston Authority.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- THORBY, CHRIS
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 54-55 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Coffee
- Geographic Terms: Houston (Texas); Texas
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01048595
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM