Accessory to the crime
Subtitle: Liner conferences are due to be declared illegal within the EU in October 2008. While most shippers see this as a prgressive step, the abolishment of price-fixing will have a big impact on the way in which future accessorial charges are fixed during contract negotiations. Shippers need to start thinking how this should be handled now.
- BEDDOW, MATTHEW
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 50-51 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Rates; Shipments; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048594
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM