Subtitle: The Chilean Government has recently pulled back on its already onerous cabotage rules, thereby handing even more cargo to the nation's powerful trucking community. This could potentially affect the longer-term competitveness of its importers and exporters.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- WARD, ROB
- Publication Date: 2007-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48-49 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Cabotage; Laws and legislation; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: Chile
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01048593
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 7 2007 2:51PM